Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lazy Bum. [not for sale: vintage floral print skirt]

I admit I am a super lazy bum.
Haha. Worked out with Melinda yesterday at her hostel and it was really fun! :D Was supposed to go again today but the flu was being a bitch.
Woke up at 830 for tuition and was super groggy.
Crystal was really nice. As usual. :P
Okay, I'm really lazy to blog now, so I'll just post some pictures!
Btw, my korea square peg bag arrived and it's looking super fab! Everyone gave great compliments, so Baby!
THANK YOU FOR THE FABULOUS 1YEAR 1MONTH PRESENT! :D
Denim Ribbon Highwaisted Skirt
199shop.livejournal.com
-Do support! Owner is super nice (: & the things she's selling are really cheap and the quality is great! Much cheaper than other online blogshops!
Pastel Semi Highwasited Skirt
Modparade.livejournal

Vintage Floral Printed Skirt II
Bonitochico.livejournal
Tata!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home