Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tonight's gonna be a good night. My foot.

Another year has passed. The pain never really fades away.
Some people have tried to set me straight,some didn't know what to say.
I really want to move on,but alas,it seems like my feet are rooted to the ground. [Mental feet,mind you.]
I just wana say to you, I love you & I miss you so.
Your were my confidant when I was down. You were there to stand up for me when I was hurt. You were there to provide me with a shelter when I was homeless.
Home just doesn't feel the same without you here.
I still blame myself. Why didn't I wake up immediately when I sensed that something was wrong? Why didn't I stop yapping,and start moving my bloody ass off the bed.
Why didn't I stop screaming and start calling for help? I really am the dumbest and slowest girl alive.
Maybe He is teaching me a lesson. A lesson to get me to start reacting and stop worrying? Idk.
Anyways, I would just like to thank a couple of people.
To daddy, who always tries to help me even when he knows he can't do much.
To lyy, for the interesting talk we had @ 3am in the morning.
To wl, for encouraging me on & knocking some well needed sense into this airhead.
To waily, who tried to help and was willing to sacrifice his sanity. [Apparently, I sound like Ris Low via msn. >:( ]
Thank you all. Even those not mentioned. I'm sorry, but it's been two years.
I can't exactly remember everyone who helped me along the way. But I do know one thing, those who helped, I appreciate it, A LOT.
These couple of people helped me recently when I had a mental breakdown so yea.
Okay, this post is real emo, so on a lighter note, I'm back to blogging! [yay! :D ]
& I know the layout is reeeeeaaaaaaaaally crappy now, BUT! It'll be fixed.
:D Hees, so keep a lookout. That is...Erm... If... Y'know... You want to....
Gosh, I'm having a ditherspaz.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home